Thursday, March 5, 2009

Learn The Secrets Of Investing In Real Estate And Make Thousands Of Money

Buying real estate is about more than just finding a place to call home. Investing in real estate has become increasingly popular over the last fifty years and has become a common investment vehicle. Although the real estate market has plenty of opportunities for making big gains, buying and owning real estate is a lot more complicated than investing in stocks and bonds. Visit here for more details.

During this time of recession, more and more people are falling behind in their mortgage payments. When the homeowner fails to make payments of the money due on the mortgage at the appointed time, their house or property will be foreclosed.

This is a huge opportunity to purchase properties before and after the foreclosure process at enormous discounts.

If you are thinking of starting this type of business or new to this business, you need to hook up with a guide, an insider, someone who knows the ins and outs of foreclosure investing, someone who has actually made a tremendous amount of money just by buying and selling foreclosures.

I will recommend this Real Estate Investing Course Book by Steve Maletos, a Real Estate Millionaire. This his story:

My name is Steve Maletos. I’m 31 years old and live in Montville, New Jersey. A few years ago I too was no different than the average American. I struggled to make ends meet each month. I owed approximately $158,000 to creditors. I lost my home to foreclosure and had to declare bankruptcy. I was searching day and night for a risk free opportunity that would make me filthy rich yet not have to work those long hours.

It Finally Hit Me!

They say that everything happens for a reason…well I’m a TRUE BELIEVER! After my home was sold at a foreclosure sale, the sheriff came to my house with the winning bidder who was now the new owner of my house. I was then told that I had one hour to pack my things and get out. While I was fumbling to get my belongings together, I overheard the new owner telling one of his buddies what a great deal he got on my house. I overheard him say that he expected to make $80,000 to $100,000 profit. I almost collapsed when I heard this! I couldn't believe my ears; do real estate foreclosure investors make that much money? To make a long story short, I decided that I'd make my fortune in real estate foreclosures. I was so excited that I actually borrowed money from family and friends and bought every real estate foreclosure course on the market - I mean anything I could get my hands on!

He will show you where to find the “best” foreclosure properties that less than 1% of real estate investors know about - and where to get the money to buy them - with no money out of your pocket. He will show you program guide and tips, foreclosures investment program and etc.

He will also show you the 6 important pieces of information which most real programs failed to reveal :
  1. How do I find the cash to buy these foreclosure properties? Remember, I had terrible credit and a negative balance in my bank account.
  2. How do I locate these foreclosure or distressed properties? Or better yet, how do I locate profitable foreclosures? Every time I called a broker about these properties, they were always under contract or sold.
  3. How do I determine the market value of these properties when I come across a good deal?
  4. When I do come across a good deal, how much do I bid or offer on the property? Remember I was just a beginner; I knew nothing!
  5. When I purchase a property, what things in the property do I need to fix in order to get the maximum return and what repairs would be a complete waste of time and money?
  6. How can I sell my property fast? The faster I sell my property the faster I pocket my winnings. Equity means nothing! But the thing is I didn’t want to use a real estate agent because besides having to pay a whole 6% commission, I knew that an average house was on the market for at least 6 months. This was totally UNACCEPTABLE!
Once I started implementing my secret strategies; I never looked back! My profits literally skyrocketed OVERNIGHT! Even with my poor credit record, I’ve spent the last six years milking giant profits from foreclosures. And I’ve done it entirely with other people’s money! Just take a peek at some of my recent deals…

2 comments:

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
JENNIFER LOHAN March 14, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Nice thoughts!
I guess these are some of the strategies real estate investors need to think of during the current house market decline.

Recent Comments

Blog Catalog Community

My Stat

Blog Log Community

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP